June 25, 2008

Today we traveled to another city on the coast to check it out/do some ministry, and I loved it. I can't say the name or give details about it...but let's just say I wouldn't mind staying there permanently one of these days. We'll see. 

This whole trip we've been in constant prayer asking God to bring english speaking people across our path, and tonight was like an explosion. As Jon and I walked home, I heard someone yell "Hey what's up" from across the street. I've been walking the streets looking for people and finding hardly anyone, but this was a group of about eight teens that all speak English. They seem real excited about hanging out with us, and we're playing ball with them later this week. If that wasn't enough, a few minutes later we saw 2 huge African guys walking down the street and starting talking to them. I haven't felt that small in a long time...I mean these guys are big. They turned out to play for the pro-team here, and we're playing ball with them tomorrow and getting introduced to their friends. How cool is that? God's definitely is work in North Africa...you guys can pray that we can get to know these people and share the gospel with them. Thank you for praying. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the updates, thanks!

Just wanted you to know it's been a big encouragement to check your blog (love your transparency!)

So glad I've had the opportunity to pray for you!

I'm praying for some huge things to happen there! We of course don't know what the Lord will do, but His way is always perfect! Still, I'm praying for a BIGTIME harvest, bro!

Like Pastor reminded me once, "Be strong in the LORD and in the power of HIS might!" It's in Ephesians I think.

Mike B

Unknown said...

Cole, I have really enjoyed reading your comments and seeing how God is at work in you and through you. Through brokenness and surrender you'll experience His power.

"...Deepen me, rid me of the superficial;
From pale delusion set my spirit free;
All my interior being quick unravel;
Pluck forth each thread of insincerity..." Amy Carmichael

We love you amd are praying for you,
Aunt Diane